You know you're in your third trimester when...
- You can't remember the last time you shaved your legs
- Your husband has to tie your shoes and paint your toenails
- You need help turning over in bed
- You need help getting out of bed
- You drop something on the floor and decide it's not worth the effort to pick it up
- Your belly knocks the shampoo bottle over in the shower
- You seriously regret not buying larger maternity clothes
- You forgot what your feet look like and probably wouldn't be able to pick them out in a line-up
- Your belly substitutes as a table
- Your desired wardrobe is a mumu
- Your side of the bed sags more than your husbands
- Every day is a baseball cap and ponytail
- Standing close enough to the sink to do dishes becomes increasingly difficult
- You realize that going sideways to squeeze past someone is actually harder than walking straight
So there you have it! If these symptoms fit you, you're probably in your third trimester.