Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Reasons to Cry When Pregnant

Hormones. They make you a little really crazy during pregnancy. One of those crazy things that hormones cause is that you cry more. Just yesterday I was lying on my bed with little tears dribbling out of my eyes. I remember thinking to myself, “What am I even crying about?! These tears are just coming out of my eyes!” It was really strange because I never cry, especially not about little things.

I recently asked my Facebook mammas for reasons they cried when they were pregnant. The response I got was priceless. Here are some of the things that they said:

Reasons I Cried When I Was Pregnant 
Elizabeth R.- I once cried because I cut a tomato the wrong way...

Heather- My car AC died. 

Meaghan- They kept on mixing the hot fudge into my Mcflurry rather than putting it on top like I asked.


Shelley- I cried during a discussion about food storage with my husband. 

Jennifer- TV commercials. The ones with babies or cute puppies.

Rebekah- I cried because we couldn't find my social security card AND the cantaloupe I bought went bad before I could eat it.

Ashli- I just loved tacos so much.


Becky- Trying to pick out a birthday card from the store.

Bri- My husband was five minutes late from coming home from work and I had a complete meltdown.

Elizabeth J.- We went to the grocery store and I was majorly craving captain crunch. It was the last thing we put into our cart, because I knew that if I got it too soon I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to tear open the box. We got to the car, I opened the box and started crying because I was so happy. I started putting handfuls in my mouth and my husband just stared at me like, "What the heck?!" With my mouth full and tears running down my face I said, "Don't judge me! I'm just so happy!" 

Pam- I burned the buns.

Jessika- I looked at a stick of butter and thought about how much I appreciated cooking with it and how tasty it makes my meals and desserts... and the more I thought the more emotional I got until I was holding the little wrapped butter stick in my hands SOBBING! 

Jen- I cried because I dropped a carrot and I couldn't pick it back up again.

Marie- When I was in the hospital, after Rebekah was born, I cried because they didn't bring me my salad I ordered. 

Janet- I couldn't tie my shoes. There was another pair that I could have warn (without laces) but I wanted the ones that had laces but I couldn't bend over to tie them. 




1 comment: